Our Children First, Inc.
Our Children First contracts with school districts to provide authorized services for students age 5 and older.
- Individual & Group Therapies
- Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy & Speech/Language Therapy
- Special Education Teacher Support Services (SETSS)
Parents who are concerned about the development of their preschool age child (ages3-5) may refer their child to their school district's Committee for Preschool Special Education (CPSE) to request an evaluation. The CPSE determines eligibility and authorization of special education services.
-Occupational, Physical or Speech Therapy
-Social skills and Speech groups
-Parent Training and Counseling
- speech therapy
- occupational therapy
- physical therapy
- social worker
- special education teachers
- ABA services
- Sensory Gym available out our facility
At Our Children First we offer bilingual (Spanish) and monolingual therapeutic intervention in the following areas: